1. Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled (wheat), kmut (durum wheat) or hybrid varieties thereof, and products thereof, with the exception of:
• Wheat-based glucose syrup, including dextrose
• Wheat-based maltodextrins
• Barley-based glucose syrup
• Cereals used in the production of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol, of agricultural origin
2. Crustaceans and products thereof;
3. Eggs and products thereof;
4. Fish and fishery products with the exception of:
• Fish gelatin used as a carrier of vitamins or carotenoid preparations;
• Fish gelatin or fish glue used as an enhancing agent in beer and wine.
5. Peanuts and products thereof;
6. Soya and soya products, except:
• Fully refined soybean oil and fat
• Natural mixed tocopherols (E306), natural D-alpha tocopherol, natural D-alpha tocopherol acetate, natural D-alpha tocopherol succinate
• Phytosterols and phytosterol esters from vegetable oils obtained from soybean sources
• Plant stanol ester produced from sterols of vegetable oils from soybean sources;
7. Milk and milk products (including lactose) with the exception of:
• Whey used for the production of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin
8. Nuts, namely: Almonds (Amygdaluscommunis L), hazelnuts (Corylasavellana), walnuts (Juglansregia), cashews (Anacardiumoccidentale), pecans (Caryaillinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nuts (Bersaolveristacel) ), macadamia nuts or Queensland nuts (Macadamiaternifolia) and products thereof, excluding nuts used in the manufacture of alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
9. Celery and its products
10. Mustard plant and products thereof
11. Sesame seeds and products thereof.
12. Sulfur dioxide and sulphates with a concentration greater than 10 mg / kg or 10 mg / liter, expressed as total SO2, to be calculated for products offered ready for consumption or returned to their original state according to the manufacturer's instructions.
13. Lupine and products thereof.
14. Molluscs and their products.